Introduction of 3 ton hot water boiler
ASME industrial automatic top coal fired boiler manufacturer from china adopts compact structure and it also has advantages: simple installation, low initial investment, safe and reliable operation, energy conservation, environmental protection, and low water quality requirement.
Application of 3tph hot water boiler
SZL series 3 ton hot water boiler is ideal thermal equipment for the industrial and mining enterprises, organ, school, and career services industry because it has advantages as follows: high automatic level, high thermal efficiency, equipped with dust removal equipment, less pollution of the environment.
SZL series packaged chain grate 3 ton boiler with combustion equipment was chain grate. Main engine is single drum longitudinal arrangement and inside of drum is a single-pass thread smoke tube. The left and right sides of the hearth is equipped with bare water wall tube, part of riser pipe forms the furnace top, and refractory brick Hanging at the bottom of the drum doesn't accept high temperature flame radiation. Drum on both sides of the lower part has two symmetrical convective pass, and water wall cured tube is assembled at 750 mm from the center line of the drum, so as to avoid tearing weld joint.
Feature of 3 ton coal hot water boiler
SZL two wings flue series boiler is small size but output is big. And pressure rises faster with higher thermal efficiency, which is domestic initiative. And the boilers are the national mechanical and electrical energy-saving products with national patent.
1. New furnace structure avoids to produce bulge defects which happens because of direct heating the bottom of the drum.
2. Avoid flue tube plate crack
3. New arch design for inferior coal combustion and coal adaptability
4. Independent adjustable wind chamber under the fire grate, and wind comes from two sides. Ventilated section ratio reaches 100% , and can be adjusted flexibly and air flows evenly.
5. Push-pull type damper ash removal device effectively prevents deformation of the secondary combustion and grate air leakage.